St. Luke’s recognizes that opportunities for social events are a critical component of congregational life. As such the Fellowship Ministry is dedicated to organizing social events and outings for St. Luke’s Parishioners throughout the year.
The Fellowship Ministry has organized the following in the past:
- Pot luck supper in February. Great way to soothe “cabin fever"
- Strawberry social in May. Focus was on recognizing the many, many volunteers in the congregation as well as eating hot dogs and of course strawberries.
- Bus trip to the Washington National Cathedral in July. Great time with opportunities to attend a Eucharist service, tour the Cathedral and grounds.
- Adult night out at Nissley Winery in August. Chance to socialize, listen to music and of course sample some of Nissley’s fine wine
- Fall parish picnic at AES Ironwood Park in October. One last chance to be outside with friends, food and fun
If you have ideas for future events or would like to participate in planning or helping with an event you can contact Laurie Daub at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Church Office at email@example.com
- Participation as a venue for the Lebanon Valley Arts Council Art Walk. On the first Friday of every month St. Luke’s displays some form of art as well as a self-guided tour of our magnificent Nave and Sanctuary.