March 02, 2015
What is the Episcopal Church?
Our Parish Community
Come to the About Us section to learn more about our Parish community, and find out what we're all about!
Safe Church Policy (click here)
St. Luke's statement of policy for Safeguarding God's Children
Important Church Announcements, Church Schedule, News and Events
HOPES Emergency Homeless Shelter
For information on volunteering or donating to our homeless shelter project, please click here.
Thoughts or readings of interest from Father Terry. Includes "On the Journey" spiritual resources. Click on SERMONS above. Then "Rector's Desk" for the blog, or "On the Journey" for resources.
Scripture Lessons for Second Sunday in Lent
Find out about our Youth Program and Sunday School.
Evensongs & Concerts
Evensong is a completely sung Vespers service preserved through the centuries in English cathedrals and college chapels. A vast amount of literature was written for this daily service, and we are privileged to share some of it with you. We are the only church in this area outside of major cities (New York, Washington) to sing regular Evensong, and we invite you to experience this with us.
Schedule of Evensong Services for 2014-2015:
Sept. - Choral Evensong and Concert by David Kreider (Piano) & Maxim Kozlov (Cello), McDaniel College, Westminster MD
Oct. - Festal Evensong and Organ Recital by Rhonda Sider Edgington, Hope College, Holland, MI
- All Saints' Sunday Requiem Mass for All Faithful Departed - Requiem by Michael Berman
- First Sunday of Advent Vespergesang and Kantata 61 "Nun komm, der heiden Heiland" by Johann Sebastian Bach - sung by the St. Luke's Festival Choir and Chamber Orchestra
Dec. 21 - 5:00 PM - Fourth Sunday of Advent Christmas Choral Concert by the Voices of Palmyra directed by Dr. Mike Wojdylak
- Baptism of Our Lord First Sunday after Epiphany - Choral Evensong & Organ Recital by Terry Heisey, Organist, St. Luke's Church & Evangelical Seminary
- Festal Evensong and Organ Recital by Dr. Karl Moyer Professor of Music Emeritus, Millersville University and Margaret Marsch Organist, Lancaster Church of the Brethren
- Solemn Evensong and Organ Recital by Layton Graves, Director of Music/Organist, Readington Reformed Church, Readington NJ student at Westminster Choir College
- Choral Evensong and Concert by Frank Dodd Organist, St. James Episcopal Church, Lancaster PA
- Choral Evensong and Concert by Erwin Chandler's Gamut a jazz ensemble
- Pentecost 2/Corpus Christi Choral Evensong & Solemn Benediction sung by St. Luke's Festival Choir