April 24, 2014
What is the Episcopal Church?
Our Parish Community
Come to the About Us section to learn more about our Parish community, and find out what we're all about!
Safe Church Policy (click here)
St. Luke's statement of policy for Safeguarding God's Children
Church Schedule, News and Events
Thoughts or readings of interest from Father Terry. Includes "On the Journey" spiritual resources. Click on SERMONS above. Then "Rector's Desk" for the blog, or "On the Journey" for resources.
Scripture Lessons for Palm Sunday
Find out about our Youth Program and Sunday School.
Mother's Day is Close at Hand
Start your Mother's Day celebration by joining us at either the 8:00 AM or 10:30 AM Service.
Evensongs & Concerts
Evensong is a completely sung Vespers service preserved through the centuries in English cathedrals and college chapels. A vast amount of literature was written for this daily service, and we are privileged to share some of it with you. We are the only church in this area outside of major cities (New York, Washington) to sing regular Evensong, and we invite you to experience this with us.
Schedule of Evensong Services for 2013-2014:
Sept. - Choral Evensong and Concert by the Eaken Piano Trio
Oct. - Choral Evensong and Organ Recital by David Enlow, Church of the Resurrection, New York City
- Requiem Mass for All Faithful Departed - Short Requiem by H. Walford Davies and Mass for the Quiet Hour by George Oldroyd - St. Luke's Festival Choir
- Advent Vespers and Cantata 140 "Wachet Auf" by J. S. Bach - St. Luke's Festival Choir and Chamber Ensemble with soloists
- Twelfth Night Lessons and Carols for Christmas and Epiphany - St. Luke's Festival Choir
- Choral Evensong and Organ Recital by Bryan Anderson, Asst. Organist, Tenth Presbyterian Church, Philadelphia
- Choral Evensong and Organ Recital by Layton Graves, Readington Reformed Church, Readington NJ
- Choral Evensong and Concert by the Majore Piano Trio, Lebanon Valley College
- Choral Evensong and Organ Recital by Gordon Turk, Resident Organist, Ocean Grove Auditorium
- Choral Evensong and Vocal Recital by Theresa Rodriguez and the St. Luke's Madrigal Singers
June - Choral Evensong and Solemn Benediction