There are several options for parking when attending Saint Luke’s.
- Parking Lot on 6th Street past the Church on the right immediately before Cumberland Street. Signs posted that say Saint Luke’s Parking on Sundays and Christmas Eve.
- Harding School Parking Lot across from the Church at 6th and Chestnut Street (next to the playground).
- Parish Hall Parking Lot directly behind the church primarily for persons with mobility issues. Follow handicapped signs: pass the church on 6th Street, turn right onto Walton Street (alley), turn right into the lot. There is a grade level entrance to the elevator at this lot which will access all levels of the Parish Hall and the Church.
- All city street parking is free on Sundays.
- Parish Hall Parking Lot (as above)
- Metered city street parking ($.25 per hour) during business hours – Parkmobile app parking available.
- Street Parking is free after 5 PM.